This course is designed to be an introduction to freediving. It aims to help you to develop basic skills, knowledge and safety procedures necessary to enjoy free-diving safely within the limits of your experience.
The dives are combinations of horizontal and vertical swimming.
- Introduction to freediving
- Breathing techniques for freediving
- Safety for freediving
- Practicing static breath-hold in Confined Water Session
- Practicing freedive during Open Water Session (up to 10 meters deep)
To enroll in the AIDA1 Discover Free-diving course, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older (16 years with parent or guardian consent)
- Be able to swim at least 100m